Historic Structures

Pictures 1 Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington Aerial plan view of Longacres in 1936.
Aerial plan view of Longacres in 1936.

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington Aerial plan view of Longacres in January 1991.
Aerial plan view of Longacres in January 1991.

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington West entrance road and railroad trestle. Note second trestle in background and tower atop Original Grandstand. Camera pointed ESE. (May 1993)
West entrance road and railroad trestle. Note second trestle in background and tower atop Original Grandstand. Camera pointed ESE. (May 1993)

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington Road and west side of grandstands and adjacent buildings, including (left-to-right) the Second Grandstand, Original Grandstand, and Mezzanine addition to Clubhouse. One-story buildings are Catering Office and Administrative Office. Camera pointed SE. (May 1993)
Road and west side of grandstands and adjacent buildings, including (left-to-right) the Second Grandstand, Original Grandstand, and Mezzanine addition to Clubhouse. One-story buildings are Catering Office and Administrative Office. Camera pointed SE. (May 1993)

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington View looking NW showing all major buildings on grandstand side of track, beginning on left with Jockey Building, followed by the Paddock Club, Clubhouse, Original Grandstand, Second Grandstand and North Grandstand. (August 1993)
View looking NW showing all major buildings on grandstand side of track, beginning on left with Jockey Building, followed by the Paddock Club, Clubhouse, Original Grandstand, Second Grandstand and North Grandstand. (August 1993)

Longacres Park Horse Track, Renton Washington Track. View to north on grandstand side. Edge of Paddock Club is at far left, followed by the south addition to the Clubhouse, Original Grandstand, Second Grandstand, and North Grandstand. (July 1993)
Track. View to north on grandstand side. Edge of Paddock Club is at far left, followed by the south addition to the Clubhouse, Original Grandstand, Second Grandstand, and North Grandstand. (July 1993)