Historic Structures

Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad Grossing Guard House, Cortland New York

Date added: February 10, 2010 Categories: New York Train Station

Owned by the Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad until the merger on October 17th, 1960 with Erie Lackawanna Railroad Company. The guard house was originally built in about 1860, it was elevated in 1950. There is some conflicting information on the dates however.

Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad Grossing Guard House, Cortland New York SOUTH ELEVATION, DETAIL WITH WINDOW
SOUTH ELEVATION, DETAIL WITH WINDOW

Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad Grossing Guard House, Cortland New York NORTH ELEVATION
NORTH ELEVATION