Troy Mill, Troy Minnesota
Built by Sam & Joe Musser, located on the east 1/2 of the N.W, 1/4 of Sec. 30, T. 105 Range 10, Saratoga Township.
Bought in 1898 by Frank Slaven.
At unknown date the rear stone wall was removed or fell, and a timber addition was built. The water power was replaced by a email steam plant. Not in use for some years. Most of the machinery and grinding stones (for grain) are still in place.