Mattock School - Webster School, St. Paul Minnesota
A one room school built by the Township at Randolph & Snelling Avenues, St. Paul. The walls are of native limestone, and are still in a good state of preservation.
The school was originally called the Webster School, but when the Township was annexed to St. Paul in 1887 the name was changed to the Mattoch School in honor of Rev. John Mattoch, who was then secretary of the School Board and acting superintendent of schools.
The building has been preserved by the American Legion as a historic landmark.