Structures by Type
Structures by Architectural Style
Built by the Guaranty Building Company, the Prudential Building was sold in 1895, to the Chicago Syndicate headed by Leonard Downis. In 1945, it was owned by the Prudential Company. The Buffalo Holding Company purchased the building in 1955.
When the building was planned and opened, the United States Weather Bureau occupied the northwest corner office suite on the thirteenth floor.More...